1. Open a map in your workspace.
2. Click on the cogged wheel icon. (pic. 1) and select Map actions.
3. Select Export file with map. (pic. 2)
4. The map will download to your pc in .ttl format.
5. Then open your personal map list called My maps. (To open it click on the name of the workspace in the map list section.) (pic. 3)
6. Create a new map in My maps.
7. Open the new map and click on the cogged wheel icon and once again select Map actions.
8. Choose Import file with map. Import the downloaded map to your editor. (pic. 4)
9. The map will appear in your editor. Save all changes. (pic. 5)