1. Select the concept/relationship.
2. Click on the flash icon from the selection menu below the concept/relationship. (pic. 1)
3. A note description will appear on the screen. Click on the note icon. (pic. 2)
4. A note window will appear on your screen. (pic. 2)
5. You can leave the subject box empty or specify what type of content you are going to add.
6. Add a web, picture or video URL to the content box or write your own text.
7. Confirm by pressing Enter or clicking Done.
It is possible to add more notes for every concept/relationship and also delete or rename them as you wish.
8. When you add an existing concept, you may use the note suggestions in the note description. (pic. 3)
Please sign in to leave a comment.