1. Click on the concept/relationship.
2. Click on the color tag icon from the selection below the concept/relationship. (pic. 1)
3. Add a color tag window will appear on your screen.
4. Write a corresponding tag into the toolbar. (pic. 2) Concepts/relationships with the same tags are highlighted by the same color.
5. To see the added tag color, click on the flash icon in the selection below the concept. (pic. 3) When you select an existing concept, you may use the tag suggestions in the note description. (pic. 4)