If there are at least two concepts in the map, you can connect them with a corresponding relationship.
1. Click on the first concept from which you want to start the relationship. (pic. 1)
2. Select the relationship icon from the menu selection which is below the concept you have selected. (pic. 1)
3. Click on the other concept which you want the relationship to point to. (pic. 1)
4. A New concept window will appear on your screen.
5. In the New relationship toolbar write the corresponding connection and confirm it by pressing Enter or clicking Done. (pic. 2+3)
6. You can also add a concept and a link by using Link concept icon from the selection below the concept. (pic. 4) The connection will appear without labeled relationship, you quickly add it by double clicking the black dot between the concepts. (pic. 5)