1. Left click on the concept/relationship.
2. Click on the Three dots icon from the selection above the concept/relationship and choose Add note icon.
3. A note window will appear on your screen. (pic. 1)
4. You may leave the subject box empty or specify what type of content you are going to add. (pic. 2)
5. Add a web, picture or video URL to the Content box or write your own text.
6. Confirm by pressing Enter or clicking Done.
You may add more notes for every concept/relationship. You may also delete or rename them as you like.
7. When you add an existing concept you may use the note suggestions in the note description. (pic. 3)