If there are at least two concepts in the map, you can connect them with a corresponding relationship.
1. Click on the first concept from which you want to start the relationship.
2. Select the relationship icon from the menu selection which is above the concept you have selected. (pic. 1)
3. Click on the other concept which you want the relationship to point to. (pic. 1)
4. A New concept window will appear on your screen.
5. In the New relationship toolbar write the corresponding connection and confirm it by pressing Enter or clicking Done. (pic. 2 + 3)
6. You can also add a concept and a link at the same time by using Link concept icon from the selection above the concept. (pic. 4) The connection will appear without labeled relationship, you quickly add it by double clicking the black dot between the concepts. (pic. 5)
In case you need to rearrange your concept map you may use the function to move multiple concepts on the map at the same time, hold down the shift key and drag your cursor while holding down the left mouse button over the concepts you wish to move.